Thursday 16 November 2017

Welcome to today's guest, Mona !

Today we are welcoming Mona who was the winner of the Metallics challenge and was therefore invited to join us for a day. We've asked Mona a few questions so we can get to know her a little better !


1. How long have you been crafting for ?




I’ve been crafting ever since childhood. I started sharing my crafts / artwork on the world wide web via blogging nearly 10 years ago.

2. Who or what inspired you to start crafting ?



My Mom and her creative ways have inspired me to explore my creative side.

3. What is your favourite technique ?

It’s really difficult to choose just one favourite technique but if I had to, I would choose embossing.

4. What excites you most about crafting ?

I enjoy crafting because it’s the time I take for myself to relax, be artistic and creative.

5.What is your 'go to' craft product and why?

My “go to” craft product are embossing folders because of their versatility. It’s easy to use them “as is”, add coloured ink prior to embossing and create a whole new look or emboss a piece of paper, apply embossing ink to the raised areas only then sprinkle on embossing powder for a completely different look. The possibilities are many.

6. Who would you most like to take a class with ?

I would love to take a class with my daughter, sister or any of my crafty friends regardless the instructor because I know we would have fun no matter what!

7.What's your favourite style of crafting i.e. journalling, altered items etc..

My favourite style of crafting varies depending on what I’m in the mood to create but I always seem to return to card making because I can share them with my family, friends and coworkers.

8. Where do you find inspiration?

I find inspiration through blogging friends or my favourite manufacturers.

Mona has also picked 3 of her favourite projects to share with us. 




Thank you Mona for joining us today and sharing with us what motivates you and your passion for crafting !

If you would like to join us for a day you still have time to join in with the current challenge which is Pastels.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me! I'm very excited and honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mona, it's lovely to get to 'know you' a little more. Your work is beautiful, I feel inspired to get my embossing folders working a bit more for me. I get what you mean about crafting with your loved ones and friends, I've been on the Ministry of Mixology retreat this weekend and although the tutors were both great and the projects also, a large part of it was really the sheer joy of spending quality time with like minded people, you can't beat it ! Best wishes Toni x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always stunning designs, Mona! I love your choices and detail in each project. Thanks so much for joining us. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete